Catching Jordan - Miranda Kenneally More 3.5 than four start for Catching Jordan, rounding up instead of down because of the sneak factor. I ended uo reading it in a day because I couldn't put it down. I had to know how it ended, because Jordan really pulled me in and had me rooting hard for her.One of the things I really liked about it was that it wasn't the more cliche story of her trying to overcome the odds and join the team. Jordan already was the team - and one respected by her team as their captain. I think my favorite part of the whole thing, in fact, were her relationships outside of the romance. For me, that's saying something since I'm a complete romance junkie at heart. I loved the scenes with JJ and Carter, the way they'd tease each other, advise each other, the pre-game pasta tradition.I also liked the way the story was crafted - from Jordan's issues with her father, with the realizations that what you want most might not be the best for you, to the way sex wasn't treated naturally for a couple of late-teen characters (ie - a big deal but not A Declaration of Forever). I also like that it wasn't dwelled on - their only sex "scene" was their first one and the rest happened off screen. The focus of the story was about all of the aspects of Jordan's life, not just the naked ones.My heart soared and broke for this wonderful, strong, determined young woman - so powerful at times and then, with a few words (or lack thereof) destroyed down to her core. A powerful story and a touching, and realistic, romance along with it.